So how did Wander Over Yonder do after a six-week break between new episodes? “The Ball” was certainly dropped here. It drew 2.037M viewers which is the 2nd-lowest for a first-run episode this season. It’s 38th place ranking among Disney Channel shows is its 2nd lowest as well. While it did do better than a new episode of Phineas and Ferb (1.75M) which aired immediately after, it was well below Disney’s current top toon Sofia the First (2.555M for a Sat AM showing). It also was behind a late night offering of Gravity Falls.
- Episodes as of January 17th: 12
- High: 3,126,000 (“The Greatest”/”The Egg”, 9/13/13)
- Low: 1,905,000 (“The Box”, 11/15/13)
- Average Viewership: 2,434,833
- Highest Placing: 5th (“The Picnic”, 8/16/13)
- Lowest Placing: 72nd (“The Box”, 11/15/13)
- Average Placing: 22nd